Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tampax Radiant Review

I got a chance to try out the new Tampax Radiant Plastic Tampons recently,
and I would like to announce that I have a new favorite brand of tampons.



First of all, the packaging of the tampon is ultra discreet,
So you don't have to announce to the whole restroom that your changing your tampon with the crackling wrappers of other tampon products.

And they've added something new to the Tampax Radiant packaging...
A way to reseal the wrapper, to allow clean and ultra discreet disposal.
No more wrapping your tampons like a present in toilet paper before tossing!

Even better, Tampax Radiant Plastic Tampons are just as comfortable
and still great at protecting against leaks!

I even received a cute little pouch for my purse to keep them in with my sample.
I definitely have made the switch the Tampax Radiant Tampons!

-Kylie

Post Note: This was not a paid post, these are my own opinions.

Post Note II: To learn more information about Tampax Radiant Plastic Tampons visit click here to be directed to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment