Thursday, May 3, 2012

MiO Blueberry Lemonade

I just received my free sample of MiO Blueberry Lemonade in the mail!

I typically drink MiO Strawberry Watermelon and love it!
I find it very hard to drink the recommended amount of water each day,
Because I like to have some flavor in my drink!



MiO Liquid Water Enhancers definitely shake things up!

I tried the new MiO Blueberry Lemonade today!
It was tangy and fruity!
The blueberry flavor is very sweet and tasty, but the lemonade gives it a little kick!



As a person who already enjoys MiO...
I highly recommend trying all the flavors and finding your favorite!

-Kylie

Post Note I: This is not a paid post. These are my own opinions! 

Post Note II: Like MiO on Facebook for a chance to receive some free samples or check out your local grocer for all the MiO and MiO Energy varieties.

Post Note III: Photo Credits: Photo One. Photo Two

If you enjoyed this post, please feel free to follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment